Design Race for the Place T-shirt
Design this year's Race for the Place T-shirt
The Gathering Place is celebrating our 20th anniversary this year. Race for the Place is a wonderful opportunity for our community to come together to join in the celebration. So we need a really great shirt design. That's where you come in.
- Anyone is welcome to submit a design.
- You can create a design on your computer or send in a sketch.
- The t-shirt color is royal blue so that is your background canvas.
- Your t-shirt design should not include more than 3 colors.
- This is The Gathering Place's 20th anniversary so the design should represent a celebration theme.
- The Gathering Place logo is below as well as our 20th anniversary logo. One of our logos should be incorporated in your design. To use the logos, right click and save image. Logos can be reversed out in final design so as not to add additional color.
- The back of the t-shirt is reserved for the logos of our sponsors.
- CLE Clothing is partnering with us again this year and will make any necessary tweaks to the chosen design in preparation for printing of the t-shirts.
So what's next?
- Submit your t-shirt design to Kris Austin at email@example.com by Monday, March 18 at 11:59pm.
- A panel of judges will select the top three designs and those designs will be voted on by the community through email and social media March 21 through March 29.
- The design with the most votes will be placed on the Race for the Place t-shirt and the winner receives a gift card to Beachwood Place.
- Get those creative juices flowing.
- Questions can be directed to Kris at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 216.455.1502
Race for the Place is Sunday, June 2
Beachwood Place, Rain or Shine
Registration is open so you can start your team now